Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

I want to be a millionaire. I'd even settle for a hundred-thousand-aire



So  I am excited for those few that have made 1mil on TpT, aren't you?!  But come on.  I live in the real world, and I am so extremely jealous!  I haven't even hit the hundred dollar mark yet. Here's my problem.  We use SFA for our reading program.  I can't put anything on TpT to go with SFA because I'm scared it will cause copyright problems!  So that leaves math and writing.  My store is almost completely made up of math stuff.  I have other math ideas that need to be made and posted, too.  All the money I have made has come from mostly one product.  Entirely... from two.  Guess those were good ideas, huh?  I don't get how those ladies did it!  Anyone else jealous like me?? haha  :) 

I'm on lunch break and thought I would come say hi!  I have nothing free or cool to post today.  I miss the blogging world.  I want to come back!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea how they do it either! I would need about 24 more hours in each day, just to get what I HAVE to do done, then have time to do all that I WANT to do!
    This blogger has missed you!
    Dana
    Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been Boo'd! I also gave your BINGO game a plug :) Go to my blog to see what to do!
    :) Dana
    http://funin1stgrade.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-bood-some-freebies-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete