Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

First Grade Common Core

So here I am, again!  I keep taking long breaks.  I've been super busy!  This is our second year teaching with Common Core, and we are still working out all the kinks and logistics!  It is really hard to be put into something so different with no real places to turn for ideas, but never fear!  I have discovered a great resource to help with that! So there is this awesome possum book out there called the First Grade Common Core Workbook (pic below).  It has TONS of worksheets, activities and posters to help you plan and teach with Common Core.  I can't wait to pick mine up and start using it. You should get one, too.  This is where you go to check it out: First Grade Common Core


Go check it out. You'll be glad you did! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment