Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Everyone loves a sale!


 This super cute button was created by Ashley Hughes.


Guess what tomorrow is?!  Yep, the Super Sunday TpT sale!  Oh, apparently there's some sort of football game, too.  ;)  As you all probably know, there's a huge TpT sale tomorrow.  Enter the code: SUPER at checkout and get an extra 10% off my store, which will already be 20% off!  So tomorrow you can get up to 28% off.  In addition, I am throwing a 20% off sale on Monday, too!  You get TWO days of sales at my store!  Yep, TWO!  So go over and stock up on those things you've been wanting!  I have a cute Valentine's Contraction Memory activity you can snag just in time for Valentine's Day!



I also recently uploaded a new game I call Grammar Slap.  It's played like SlapJack, but they have to "slap" the part of speech you choose (noun, adj, or verb).  It's super fun!  This game has an owl theme. 


Enjoy shopping!! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment