Owl Things First was kind enough to give me the Versatile Award!
One of the rules is that you have to share 7 random facts about yourself. Well, I love talking, so this should be easy... in theory! I don't know what to say, though! Let's see...
1. I am an only child! I guess after they had me they said holy cow, no more of this nonsense! haha!
2. I have funky feet. No, seriously, my feet are weird. I have a huge gap between my big toe and the second toe. On both feet. When I was born, my feet were a little crooked, and I had thought that this gap was due to that. However, almost 2 years ago, I had my first son. He was almost 2 months early, and wasn't done growing so he didn't look like either one of us, really. Except those darn toes! He has my toes! That was the first thing people noticed about him.
3. My favorite season is Monsoon season :) I love storms. In Arizona, we don't have real "seasons" so every year I look forward to monsoon season. That is around July/August. I lived in Michigan before, and my favorite season there was a tie between spring and fall. Gorgeous!
4. I am probably the most indecisive person you will ever meet. I have a hard time even deciding what's for dinner. I'm having a hard time deciding what to put on here, actually!
5. I grew up in Arizona, but lived in Michigan for about 2 years after college. I lived in Ann Arbor right after my student teaching. GO BLUE! I followed a boy. ;) He's now my best friend, and my boys' father figure. I actually hate living in Arizona. It's too hot and brown. Bleh.
6. Two more to go! This is actually kind of hard! It's been open in my browser all day haha. Here's something funny... I eat frosting from the can. I will buy a can of chocolate whipped frosting, put it in the fridge, and grab a spoonful here and there. It's delicious. You should try it. :) I love almost any type of chocolate. but ice cream and cheesecake are my top two favorite desserts.
7. I went to college to be a pediatrician! I grew up wanting to be a teacher until I found out they make NOTHING, especially in Arizona. Starting salary is UNDER 30k in some places. So since I loved children and babies, but also loved shopping and shoes, I decided to go the pediatrician route. I got to UofA, and they didn't have a pre-med program specifically, so you just took a science major and made sure you took all the prerequisites for med school. I was a Molecular and Cellular Biology major! Then I realized I sucked at chemistry and was scared poopless of physics. Oh, and calculus? Forget it. Ironic because that guy I was talking about earlier? Mr. Michigan/pseudo dad? He has a PhD in medicinal chemistry. haha. So I changed yet again to going after child psychology. So I became a psych major with a minor in Molecular and cellular biology. That's my degree! I went to my education classes my senior year as well as post-bac. I don't actually have a degree in education. HA!
Okay, there's my 7 things! Now another rule is that you pass this award on to 15(!) other people. I will come back and post that part later. it's going to take me a little bit to find 15 of my awesome blogisters (blog sisters?) that haven't been chosen already! Stay tuned... I know you are all on the edge of your seat hoping I choose you... Well I just might! Thanks again for the award, Jenny